borndead

female Being used

borndead

My husband has always enjoyed watching me get fucked and using me after. We were still dating when we discussed it the first time, and one of his friends was only too happy to fuck me in back of the car while my then boyfriend watched and wanked form the front seat only to take his friends place when he had finished.

Not long after that came our lake district camping holiday, it rained! And very soon got fed up being cold and wet in a tent so for our last three nights we found a bed and breakfast. A ----------- one as we didn’t have much money back then. It was run by a husband and wife in their fifty’s, ----------- and cheerful but still a lot better than the tent! The husband took a liking to me instantly and flirted none stop as he served us breakfast. The bathroom was across the hall from our room and as I came out after my first very nice warm shower wrapped in just a towel the husband just happened to be there! He leered and looked down at my legs and said he would have washed my back for me if he’d known, then he looked at my tits half covered by my towel, I told him next time maybe. Telling my boyfriend back in the room got me a good seeing to also we talked about the husband and our fantasy grew from there!

It worked out well as after breakfast on the Thursday the wife told us she was off to the market then lunch with her WI lady’s. Back in our room we were both surprised at how things had worked out and at just how horny I was that we would actually try this. I striped naked and then got my sloppy pussy licked a bit, then my boyfriend went out into the hall and got the husbands attention. They both came to the door the husband following my boyfriend and as my boyfriend started saying how were short of cash and worried about paying the bill the mans eyes opened as he saw me sitting naked on the edge of the bed! He just started at my tits taking no notice of my boyfriend at all, I smiled at him and he grinned back which was my que to stand and approach them. I told my boyfriend he was not helping much and that he should go for a walk while I sort this out! The husband was not at all shy when we were alone and his hands were all over my body. He pushed me back onto the bed and was all over my tits and another hand soon found very wet pussy, he was very rough and started to calm him down. I realised his cock and found it semi hard he said the was willing but things don’t work like they used to! I told him to calm and he did sucking on my nipples and fingering me as I stroked his cock. I moved besides him and knelt taking his cock in my mouth, something he was very grateful for! He good caress my ass and feel my tit as I sucked him hard. On my back again, he was soon between my legs his now hard cock pushing for an opening, I reached down and guided him in, he went in very easily and I know I sighed. I got a very good fucking as once hard he stayed hard, I’m sure my bucking and groaning as I came made him do the same as he sped up and made the bed bang against the wall.

He thanked me again and again and told me the bill was settled in full! Not long after he left my grinning soon to be husband came in, I spread my legs and let him see my well fucked cunt with another man’s cum running out. Something he’s liked ever since is fucking me as I tell him all about what just happened as my very sloppy cunt squelched away on his cock as the bed banged away once more. A short rest and more details told and he fucked me again, when I went across the hall to the toilet cum was running down my legs!

The attached picture was taken in the room on the day before, there’s lots more to come if any ones interested.

Hidden Content

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Doug

Wow  - that's a hot story all right! 

I'd love to see more of course - and hear more of your cuckolding escapades!

• Like 1

lovemature

:) horny story hope to read more of your adventures, and see more of your sexy pics ;) 

• Like 2

Ashcroft 37

Fantastic, love it and great pussy x 

• Like 1

paul01224

Fantastic story, and a great pic!

just_shaz

mmmmm such a sexy fun story, I'd have loved to lick that cum from your sweet hairy coochie after your hubby had completed his relevant skill

Psst ssh

Love to see more ore your pics. X

DrJimmy

Great story, would love to hear more of your adventures ans see more pics xxx

A rare sight these days lady gardens xx

• Like 1

showmywife1959

very interested indeed!

• Like 1

just_shaz

mmm lady gardens ..... bring them back I say xx Shaz