CLICK HERE to view this XXX image Hidden Content Please CLICK HERE to view this XXX image"> CLICK HERE to view this XXX image Hidden Content Please CLICK HERE to view this XXX image"> Jump to content
British Stockings
Saucy & Shy Guy

Peeptoe shoes From Saucy

Recommended Posts

Saucy & Shy Guy

Just a few quick pics of some of my shoe collection.  I love peeptoe shoes showing painted toenails and hope you do too.......

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

OMG absolute heaven.  The sight of such gorgeous toes, delicately encased in sheer fine nylon is such a turn on.  The fact that you paint your nails and know the effect you're going to have on us guys is simply eroticism! Awesome!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy

Plenty more if you would like to see them :P xxx

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Do you really need to ask?  a gorgeous start of your gorgeous legs in stockings and beautiful heels.  Tease me more! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffman01
9 minutes ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

Just a few quick pics of some of my shoe collection.  I love peeptoe shoes showing painted toenails and hope you do too.......

 

MMM..never tire of seen your collection babes :) xx

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
2 minutes ago, flagpole said:

Do you really need to ask?  a gorgeous start of your gorgeous legs in stockings and beautiful heels.  Tease me more! 

Do you like being teased? Oh I can see we are going to have fun..... :P xxx

Hidden Content

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
2 minutes ago, Taffman01 said:

MMM..never tire of seen your collection babes :) xx

Mmmmm one for Taffman...... how about these...... :) xxx

Hidden Content

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffman01
1 minute ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

 

mmm..getting closer to what I like ;) gorgeous cariad xx

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
1 minute ago, Taffman01 said:

mmm..getting closer to what I like ;) gorgeous cariad xx

They have their own forum on this site, you'll be in heaven :) xxx

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Oh I love being teased.  And you obviously enjoy teasing....having the desired effect!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffman01
1 minute ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

They have their own forum on this site, you'll be in heaven :) xxx

Hope to see you in them too :) xxxx

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
2 minutes ago, flagpole said:

Oh I love being teased.  And you obviously enjoy teasing....having the desired effect!  

Oh good...... I think we're going to like this site :P xxx

Hidden Content

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Wowser Saucy

That last one is awesome.  No, not just shoes but a purely cock teasing combination of your gorgeous legs, sheer nylon, sexual shoes and your now familiar trade make of painted toes.  

You obviously know how to tease and shy guy knows just how to capture it! 

Awesome. X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrsHornyfan

I love being teased by you Saucy , and what a very sexy selection of heels so far :) more please xx 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
2 hours ago, flagpole said:

Wowser Saucy

That last one is awesome.  No, not just shoes but a purely cock teasing combination of your gorgeous legs, sheer nylon, sexual shoes and your now familiar trade make of painted toes.  

You obviously know how to tease and shy guy knows just how to capture it! 

Awesome. X

What a lovely thing to say, thank you :) xxx

Hidden Content

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
1 hour ago, MrsHornyfan said:

I love being teased by you Saucy , and what a very sexy selection of heels so far :) more please xx 

Are you being suggestive Mrs H :P 

This is one of my favourite poses, hope you like it too......

Hidden Content

Edited by Saucy & Shy Guy
  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

And what a cracking picture as a return.  But that next one dedicated to Mrs hornyfan is incredibly erotic.  What a fantastic pose.  Such beautiful legs.  Xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrsHornyfan
12 hours ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

Are you being suggestive Mrs H :P 

This is one of my favourite poses, hope you like it too......

Hidden Content

Lovely teasing as always Saycy :) more please xx 

 

ohhh I see you also received a spammers posting , Iv hit the report button on your behalf , as I was sorting my own too lol hope you don't mind . 

Xxx

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffman01
1 hour ago, MrsHornyfan said:
13 hours ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

 

 

MMM..that's is  a hot pose Saucy ;) xx

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lsbod

What a superb collection of heels you have !

A man could "lose control" looking at those :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Flirty

I remember these sexy shoes ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wideboy

wow fantastic choice of heels on a fantastic woman, sexy as hell :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bft39

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steviemack

Heels & stockings & Saucy makes me feel very volcanic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
just_shaz
On 7/12/2016 at 3:13 AM, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

Just a few quick pics of some of my shoe collection.

mmmmm I think the camera angle is a bit high, something with your shoes on the forground and your sweet coochie in the background would be much better heheheh Shaz

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • 5 Posts
    • 438 Views
    • kinkyshoes
    • kinkyshoes

×