Jump to content

Welcum Guest

Take a moment to register

& keep up to date with the latest

photos, videos & new stories

posted later today!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US

admin admin
British Stockings
Saucy & Shy Guy

female Horny Mischief In Saucy's Workshop

Recommended Posts

Saucy & Shy Guy

When Mrs Hornyfan was last down we decided to pop into work for the day and have some fun in the factory, hope you enjoy it as much as we did……… ;) xxx

Hidden Content

    Login to view this exclusive explicit member photo now CLICK HERE

  • Like 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy

Now what can we get up to out here........ ;) 

Hidden Content

    Login to view this exclusive explicit member photo now CLICK HERE

  • Like 26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffman01
5 minutes ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

 

No getting away from work is there ;) x

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
1 minute ago, Taffman01 said:

No getting away from work is there ;) x

If work was this much fun every day, wild horses couldn't keep me away :P xxx

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffman01
Just now, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

f work was this much fun every day, wild horses couldn't keep me away :P xxx

Don't think Id get away with it at work:P x

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
2 minutes ago, Taffman01 said:

Don't think Id get away with it at work:P x

Perks of being the Boss ;) xxx

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffman01
1 minute ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

Perks of being the Boss ;) xxx

..but your not mine ..and ive got such  a wonderful uniform too :D xx

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovemature
17 minutes ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

When Mrs Hornyfan was last down we decided to pop into work for the day and have some fun in the factory, hope you enjoy it as much as we did……… ;) xxx

MMMM  sounds like its going to be the fun factory :P xxx

11 minutes ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

Now what can we get up to out here........ ;) 

Phwoarrrr I know what would be up if I was there ;) two lush ladies in PVC and the twins are only just restrained :rolleyes: mmmmm,  move your hand love ;) xxx 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrsHornyfan

Bloody hell !!! Yep , I was struggling to breath in that get-up hahah wish I could get one that actually accommodates my ample cleavage rather than squeezing it all in , but .... I was working at getting-up yours Saucy girl 😋😊

Saucy had me working on that belt lol 😂 

 

xxx

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovemature
1 minute ago, MrsHornyfan said:

wish I could get one that actually accommodates my ample cleavage rather than squeezing it all in

NAH looks so good tight ;), and the fun that can be had letting them go mmmmmmmm :):wub: xxx

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrsHornyfan
1 minute ago, lovemature said:

NAH looks so good tight ;), and the fun that can be had letting them go mmmmmmmm :):wub: xxx

Lol the relief was heard in the other wearhouse hahah 

thankyou LM x 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovemature
Just now, MrsHornyfan said:

Lol the relief was heard in the other wearhouse hahah 

MMM And I thought that was because Saucy was playing with them :D;) xxx

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steviemack

I would work 24/7 if I worked you you pair of minx. Xxx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
philr
2 hours ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

Now what can we get up to out here........ ;) 

Whatever it is I'm sure you'll find an opening to fill.... ;) xx

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
2 hours ago, Taffman01 said:

..but your not mine ..and ive got such  a wonderful uniform too :D xx

Don't you think ours outfits are nice then ;) xxx

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
1 hour ago, lovemature said:

MMMM  sounds like its going to be the fun factory :P xxx

You just know it will :P xxx

1 hour ago, lovemature said:

Phwoarrrr I know what would be up if I was there ;) two lush ladies in PVC and the twins are only just restrained :rolleyes: mmmmm,  move your hand love ;) xxx

Where would you like me to move it to? :rolleyes: xxx

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
1 hour ago, MrsHornyfan said:

Bloody hell !!! Yep , I was struggling to breath in that get-up hahah wish I could get one that actually accommodates my ample cleavage rather than squeezing it all in , but .... I was working at getting-up yours Saucy girl 😋😊

Saucy had me working on that belt lol 😂 

 

xxx

You looked bloody gorgeous in it too :P and I've seen the pics again so I know what happens lol :) xxx

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovemature
Just now, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

You just know it will :P xxx

I do I do :) xxx

Just now, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

Where would you like me to move it to? :rolleyes: xxx

just rest it on your leg love ;) :) xxx

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
36 minutes ago, Steviemack said:

I would work 24/7 if I worked you you pair of minx. Xxx

But how much work would we get done lol :P xxx

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffman01
2 minutes ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

Don't you think ours outfits are nice then ;) xxx

They are rather fetching :rolleyes: ..but you know me ..there is only one colour lol xx

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
9 minutes ago, philr said:

Whatever it is I'm sure you'll find an opening to fill.... ;) xx

You're getting to know us so well ;) xxx

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
Just now, lovemature said:

just rest it on your leg love ;) :) xxx

Oh I see, you mean like this......... ;) xxx

Hidden Content

    Login to view this exclusive explicit member photo now CLICK HERE

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saucy & Shy Guy
1 minute ago, Taffman01 said:

They are rather fetching :rolleyes: ..but you know me ..there is only one colour lol xx

Mmmmmm but red and black is such a good combo :) xxxx

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovemature
1 minute ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

Oh I see, you mean like this......... ;) xxx

O the middle name is working tonight :P,  right hand wrong leg :P xxxx

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffman01
3 minutes ago, Saucy & Shy Guy said:

Mmmmmm but red and black is such a good combo :) xxxx

..It may well be in this case ..but I'm still a Man In Black B) x

( Ive got a mate called Biffa and he's a general waste ..of space lol ..just thought I'd throw that one in :D)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×